- We are one of the biggest employers in Slovakia
- Cooperation on various projects with international participation
- Work in the international and dynamic environment
- Entertainment events are organized for all employees on a regular basis
- Wide variety of benefits is offered to all employees
- Respectful approach is taken towards the environment
- We are aware of the importance of environment protection
- You can experience working in and young and dynamic team
- We attend various job fairs
- Use of advanced technologies
- Opportunities to develop skills and grow professionally
- We offer advanced and innovative work
- Personal development and motivation are provided
- Employment is also offered to graduates without any experiences
- We are a valuable member of Foxconn Technology Group
We have implemented important project in the area of the rational use of resources. Returnable packaging, the philosophy of which is in decreasing of the amount of waste through reuse of packaging of the components. Mostly the high-volume components produced at local suppliers are concerned. The supplier may reuse the returnable packages for a new component with no need to produce a new package and use natural resources uselessly. Some packages turn 10 times and more, other ones are permanently returnable without damaging.
The environmental policy approved by the management of Foxconn Slovakia Nitra includes the following programs intended to achieve sustainable development:
- Within the Environmental education we increase the environmental awareness of our employees permanently in the form of trainings and presentations. They create and learn the skills and habits how to separate waste, how to use energy and resources more efficiently (e.g. office paper), how to handle chemicals safely and how to use energy rationally and to separate the waste also in their private life. We organize ECO day once a year where we present the ECO products of our company and their environmental features to our employees. At this event we try to motivate the employees to bring new ways how to improve the production processes and procedures to decrease the negative effects on the environment permanently.
- Management of chemical substances and preparations include the identification of dangerous features of chemicals and looking for the environmentally acceptable alternatives. The replacement of solvents based on the volatile organic compounds used at soldering, degreasing and cleaning processes by solvents based on water is an important activity. This way we decrease the amount of the produced emissions in the air significantly.
- Activity of slowing the global warming down is focused on the decreasing of the amount of greenhouse gasses CO2 discharged to the atmosphere which affect climatic changes. Activities are intended to use the energy in the area of lighting, cooling and air-conditioning, operation of appliances and technologies as well as heating efficiently.
- Guarantee of environmental product. The goal of the program is to decrease the amount of hazardous substances used in products permanently. The main activity is the implementation of the Green Partner program with the pillar of the Directive SS-00259 containing the list of forbidden, limited and regulated substances (e.g. lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, polybrominated biphenyls and diphenyl ethers). Each supplier of the components for the finished goods must undergo this program.
- In the area of the waste management we use the 3 R principle which means: 1. Reduce, 2. Reuse, 3. Recycle. We separate the produced waste to the maximum possible extent. As an alternative to dumping of waste we use the energy appreciation of waste, we achieve 99 percent rate of the waste appreciation.
Environment Management System – ISO 14001:2004
The company Foxconn Slovakia gained the ISO 14 001 certificate in 1998.