- We are one of the biggest employers in Slovakia
- Cooperation on various projects with international participation
- Work in the international and dynamic environment
- Entertainment events are organized for all employees on a regular basis
- Wide variety of benefits is offered to all employees
- Respectful approach is taken towards the environment
- We are aware of the importance of environment protection
- You can experience working in and young and dynamic team
- We attend various job fairs
- Use of advanced technologies
- Opportunities to develop skills and grow professionally
- We offer advanced and innovative work
- Personal development and motivation are provided
- Employment is also offered to graduates without any experiences
- We are a valuable member of Foxconn Technology Group
Welcome to Foxconn Slovakia!
The company Foxconn Slovakia is a registered trademark of the Taiwan company Hon Hai Precision Industry co., Ltd. and belongs to the world leaders in the production of products like laptop computers, televisions, digital cameras, game consoles etc. Regarding the volume and capacity of production it has been the biggest LCD TVs supplier for the whole European market. The plant has currently merged the assembly of the LCD televisions and production of printed circuit boards using the SMT technology supported by strong engineering and synchronized logistics.
The company Foxconn Slovakia has achieved a stable position on the Slovak market on the bases built by the company Sony Slovakia, which operated in Trnava from 1996 and in Nitra from August 2007. The production operation of Sony in Nitra produced LCD televisions branded BRAVIA for the European market. As a part of their effort to increase the profitability in the area of LCD televisions the production Sony Corporation has formed a new strategic alliance with the Taiwan company Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd., which is focused to produce LCD televisions in the European region. Based on the mutual agreement, Sony has in several steps sold their shares in the Nitra factory to the company Hon Hai. Since the sale the plant in Nitra has been operated by the company Hon Hai, which now owns a 100 % share.
The Nitra factory is a key player in the area of the production of LCD televisions branded Sony in the European region. Moreover, Sony Supply Chain Solutions Europe (a subsidiary company of Sony) rents a part of the operation and continues in the operation of the logistic centre Sony, which has been situated next to the Nitra production plant.